Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
H&M: Reminder
September 19, 2006
Reminder: Dont forget the H&M opening tomorrow at Marina Mall at 6:00 p.m. I'm sure you all know about it cos of the serious advertising going on. Recently been hearing rumours that Madonna is actually coming to perform. Would be nice but I don't believe that would happen. Either way, I'm going to the opening only to see what is the big fuss about although I know it will be full of kids and agad.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/19/2006 02:35:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9/19/2006 02:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep me updated if you spot Madonna...:)

     
  • At 9/19/2006 05:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeaheh anyone wansa put some money on Madonna poppin by :)?

    Of course I'm sayin she wouldnt :P

     
  • At 9/19/2006 09:47:00 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Hey, you're late, it opened in Dubai already.
    I don't want to brag, but if she didn't come here for the opening, I doubt that she'll be in Kuwait for it mih mih :P

     
  • At 9/19/2006 11:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    reminder #2: they're only selling girls and kids wear.

     
  • At 9/20/2006 08:28:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze. will do:)

    shopaholic. why? where do u live?

    bug. i will but am on ur side:)

    am. ur absolutely right. never expected her to come anyway, but u know rumours:)

    fofo. actually i passed by yesterday and its more than just for kids and girls:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr