Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Surprised Steve
September 21, 2006
The plan was I pick Steve up at 8:00 p.m. and take him to Maze's place by 8:15 where everyone would be waiting to surprise him. Throughout the day, everyone was telling off Steve by telling him they were all busy and show him his birthday isnt that big of a deal:) So, I told Steve I needed to talk to him and Maze urgently about some personal problem I was facing. He made us all wait cos he had some shopping to take care of. Not until 8:45 did I pick him up and we head to Maze's place. The whole time he was with me in the car I was receiving messages from the crowd giving me instructions of what to do; I silenced my phone in case he got suspicious. We parked under the building and I gave the signal that we arrived (a missed call), head up and naturally, I waited for Steve to walk in first. As soon as he opened the door........ SURPRISE!!!!!! balloons were flying everywhere, flashes going crazy, screams in the air...... I was surprised myself:) Steve was speechless for a minute or two but he was ok. Yeap, the surprise worked:) The place was nicely decorated with balloons and "happy birthday" banners, appetizers and pizza were great, and the cake finale tasted really good, and the best part.... Steve loved the gifts. All in all, it was a great night, Steve was surprised, and we all had fun. Part Two is over....... tonight is the party!!!!

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/21/2006 08:30:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9/21/2006 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank you all , as i promised fonzy i will post aboyt what did steve done in this year (woooohooo) it will be great to read it !!!!

     
  • At 9/21/2006 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    I`m so glad that everything went as planned..woo we had the maximum fun! the most important thing is that the B`day boy Steve was happy..:)

    Cant wait to read your posts brooo:)

     
  • At 9/21/2006 10:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks noush , actually i was more than happy, regarding the post believe me it will be kick ass post it will show every single thing i done this year , positives negatives achivments basicly everything :D

     
  • At 9/21/2006 05:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sooo happy that we made ur day Steve...it showed on ur face how happy u were...happy 24th birthday

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr