Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Ramadan Crazed Driving
September 23, 2006



















It was crazy getting to work today!! I got into my car, put in a chill-out CD, and began driving to work. First, there was the school in front of my house with dozens of kids everywhere not to mention those sitting on my car, for some reason they like sitting on my car, maybe its cos its one of the few that is always washed and clean. Anyway, it took over 30 mins to get out of Hawally and on the 4th Ring Road cos of the traffic. When I finally got on it, I thought the traffice would be less..... it got worse. And then came the 5th ring road where the traffic was moving but it was filled with stupid crazy drivers who are mostly fasting and cant wait till they get to their offices to sit and relax. Seriously, fasting makes so many people supid and even more useless drivers. The traffic was insane today. I passed by the exit into Shuwaikh and I was thankful my work is not there. I also heard on the radio that the ministry of interior is majorly fed up with all the traffice violations going on and are launching a serious campaign to fight it. Anyone who seriously breaks traffic laws will have his license withdrawn. So far, during the past month over 600 licenses were taken away and over 10,000 files have been placed under review. They mean business so SHAPE UP!!!!! Its about time someone did something about those retarded drivers out there.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/23/2006 01:07:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr