Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Cranium
October 02, 2006
Last night was one of em fun nights that I haven't had in quite a while. Went to Iad's place, which took us forever to find, and played board games!!! :) This game called Cranium which I had never seen before. Brand new experience for me, although I am crazy about board games. We were four teams, each of 3 people, adn the game basically is filled with challenges like sharades, spelling bees, questions, sculpting, drawing, and other stuff. When it is your turn, you roll the so-called die and you get a color. Then the other team draws a card from that color box and reads out the challenge for you. Simple, you get it right, you go on; you get it wrong, you stay where you are. It was a really fun game, too bad we lost :P Well, they cheated!! I helped them get the final winning answer! :)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/02/2006 12:00:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10/02/2006 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    i love cranium.
    we had cranium night a few weeks ago at chalet. i partnered up with my little bro. we had lots of laughs but felt so mentally retarded afterwards

     
  • At 10/02/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hehe lol me too i felt very stupid cos couldnt answer most questions!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr