Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Hang Out
October 01, 2006
Another chilled out night at Hang Out with friends. This time I tried the Grilled Cheesy sandwich and it was pretty good but definitely not worth the 2.1 KD I paid for it. It is simply melted cheese in toast bread. So far that plus the Club Bites are the only two edible things, everything else I tried sucked. Although I keep complaining about their food, I must admit its chilled to sit there, very quiet and relaxed and you get to have a normal conversation with those with you.

Pros:
1. Relaxing Ambiance
2. Quiet Environment
3. Good Drinks
4. Nice & Funky Decoration
5. Good Music (Tentative)

Cons:
1. Bad Food
2. Expensive

Would I Go There Again?
Occasionally

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/01/2006 10:00:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10/01/2006 11:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My sisters and friends always hang out there... could u take pics from inside. I to heard that it's expensive.. bas fe wireless so that's a Pro

     
  • At 10/01/2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maybe next time will take some pics from the inside. why dont u just go check it out, its a nice place. All places have wireless these days, its not a pro anymore, its a must!

     
  • At 10/01/2006 08:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its the best chillout place...club bites are the best too...

     
  • At 1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks alot ... i used some of ur information on my site
    could you add more ?
    and translate to arabic plz?

     
  • At 1/14/2008 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry i mean more restuarants

     
  • At 1/14/2008 12:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by the way ...
    ur site is my favorit .. i add u to my best sites list

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr