Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Arab To Love - Arabic Hi5
October 02, 2006
I think they are overdoing it with all these dating sites. Right now, the most popular are hi5, cupidbay, and mate1. Well, they could help but the problem is that nobody is taking them seriously. I mean they out up pics of their shoes or car or something and want to have as many virtual friends as possible but not talk to any. I admit when I first came to Kuwait, I knew nobody and wanted to meet people so resorted to hi5 to try and meet people. I used it for several months but it was useless. Hi5 was full of freaks and weirdos, and when I tried to talk to normal people, they would think I am a freak or weirdo :P Still, it is a fun experience. Point is there is now an arabic hi5 and no its not "Hat Khamsa" (as Iad sarcastically commented)! hehe. Check it out here.

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/02/2006 11:15:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10/02/2006 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe! i too always think everybody online is a freak or psycho trying to get me (except u people know who u are that r normal)... confession! and also! maybe i'm a freak too grrr :)

     
  • At 10/02/2006 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maybe u r :P

     
  • At 10/02/2006 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There was a time when you said the same about blogging and bloggers ...

     
  • At 10/02/2006 02:08:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    i said that before experiencing blogging. i am saying this after experiencing hi5. u never know, there might be something better than blogging someday and i will say the same thing about blogging one day in the future.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr