Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Fady Back From London
October 25, 2006

Fady was away during the past few days in England. He was supposed to meet up with two friends there but it didnt work out for either one so he was gonna cancel the trip. That was when I got pissed off and wanted to kill him! How can you cancel a trip to London cos ur going alone?? I would go in a heart-beat! So I contacted my long best friend, Roland, who is living there and who also knows Fady since we all were in the same uni in Lebanon and told him Fady was coming. Roland is like a brother to me and has always been my party partner! So he did what it took to welcome Fady and show him a great time, and from what I have heard............ I WISH I WAS THERE!!! They went to Ministry of Sound !!!!! Damn I'm jealous! He got back this morning and spoke to him and he is sounding very refreshed. Glad you had a good time bro. Welcome back and get your ass back to work now :P

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 10/25/2006 12:55:00 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr