Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Garge'an
October 03, 2006

Its been crazy all morning today at the Ahli Bank, where I work. Its Garge'an time. Basically, for those who dont know what that is, it is similar to Halloween, except kids dont dress up in customs but in the traditional local outfit. Like Halloween, they then roam from house to house with bags collecting candy, sweets, and gifts. This day has no set date, it usually happens during the middle of Ramadan which is around now. So the bank prepared hundreds of these small cutely wrapped cases decorated on the inside and outside with candy inside for all the clients' kids. We've been passing them around to all the clients that come in according to how many kids they got. Hehe, I got one and cant wait till I go home and open it :P The child in me will always live!! :D

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/03/2006 10:50:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr