Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Anonymous Comments
November 07, 2006

Today I edited my blog settings to not allow anymore anonymous comments. Been getting several comments with criticism and insults who dont have the balls to post their names nor links. Usually I allow comments from anyone and I never deleted any comments, except one but I reposted it. Anyway, on my recent post "Zak in Hang Out", I got some useless comments from people who didnt read the post properly announcing that Zak has been around Kuwait for a long time and they need fresh news, when the fact is that I wasnt introducing Zak, but simply was talking about my night at Hang Out where Zak was playing......... so I say to those, read properly and if you need help with that, its not too late to go back to school!! Anyway, from now on, no more anonymous comments!

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/07/2006 12:22:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11/07/2006 04:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ??

     
  • At 11/07/2006 05:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fonz, don't worry dude, you didn't say anything objectionable.

    But to be fair, I don't think that Anon dude said a lot wrong either - he was just a bit 'na na na' playground / childish...harmless stuff....(unless I missed something)

    Keep up the good work anyways!

     
  • At 11/08/2006 07:44:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    zeid. ??

    toxy. yeah toxy i think i overdid it a little bit. its only cos its annoying when people read the header, and get all excited ooo ooo i wanna diss this guy and end up saying the wrong shit. either way, i went overboard with the reply.

    thanks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr