Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Upholding the Law
November 13, 2006

Usually there is a road block next to my house cos it is one of those roads that once you are on, there is no where to run. But there was never some set schedule when they stop there. But ever since end of Ramadan, security has been intense. Almost everyday when I leave to work and when I come back home and when I go out, there must be at least one car parked checking for ID, car registration, or any other kinds of violations. I see cars parked on the right cos of a dented fender, underage kids driving, expired licenses, even suspicous drivers who have a girl with them in the car or just dont look right. Several times I saw little girls in the back seat of the police car waiting for their fathers to come pick them up. The way I see it, they are doing a great job in upholding the law and they are very polite to all until they discover they have committed a felony... basically innocent until proven guilty; now I hope they do the same with all those crazy drivers on the highways!

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/13/2006 12:31:00 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr