Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
The Mob
November 13, 2006

Everyday when I head to work I am surrounded by a mob of kids since there is a school facing my building. You seem them standing in the middle of the street beating the shit out of each other, running after each other, eating a sandwich or something, or hiding behind some car smoking. Every single one of them, maybe one or two exceptions, is a devil of some sort. I mean what do you expect when all the students are boys or girls. The boys end up being trouble makers and the girls end up feeling deprived of seeing the world. I have always been in mixed schools and I think I would have gone crazy if I were in an all-boys school. The shit these kids pull in the morning is unbelievable, I never even thought of doing anything similar when at that age. Take smoking for example, I started with I was 20; I saw 14 year old kids carrying packs and the stupid bakala dude was selling them although it is illegal for those below 18! I sometimes actually worry these kids would do something to any of our cars cos I have seen them flatten tires before of those who told them to get off the cars. But luckily, I got an alliance going on with some of them:)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/13/2006 09:36:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11/13/2006 10:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is the this generation you're talking about; mixed schools does not make you better; I my self have never been in a mixed school, and I see my self better than my brothers and some of my cousins who were in mixed schools.

     
  • At 11/13/2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Honestly it doesnt make a difference if your in a mixed school or not.. it all depends on your character in the first place. The only thing the mixed school does for kids that I have noticed is to teach you how to interact with the opposite sex.. and to give them due respect, some guys I know view women as objects and dont have much respect for them, but thats because they are ignorant.. but they interacted with them in highschool then they would have interacted with some strong women who would have asserted themselves..

    In regards to what these kids are doing, well thats just nuts. We werent allowed to linger outside back in the day!

     
  • At 11/13/2006 04:19:00 PM, Blogger Peony said…

    i was in a mixed school, and guys in my class started smoking in 6th grade... Some quit now, some are off and on.. but most still smoke.. I've heard rumors that middle school girls now smoke..
    sad..

     
  • At 11/13/2006 07:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sex tension!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr