Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Rice in Rome
July 26, 2006
Condoleeza Rice is in Rome meeting with Middle East key players to discuss what is needed to be done in order to stop the massacres occuring in both Lebanon and Israel. Both sides are firing at civilians and calling them either "accidents" or "casualities of war", and that is what is causing the whole world to rise against this war. Anyway, Rice and the bunch will be discussing methods of disarming Hezbollah and and assemble an international peacekeeping force to enforce the peace. Lets wait and see what happens next.
Update: Nothing happened. All the leaders were pressuring Rice to call for an immediate cease-fire but she refused and held her ground, saying that Hezbullah has to give up the two Israeli soldiers and be disarmed before a cease-fire is implemented. Why am I not surprised?

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 7/26/2006 08:10:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr