Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Thank You Saudi Arabia
July 26, 2006
Everyone all over the world has been donating amounts of money which seem to be substantial, but when witnessing the damage incurred upon Lebanon, its all peanuts. Saudi Arabia has been trying to help Lebanon in anyway possible; being one of the American allies, Saudi officials attempted peace talks with Israel through the U.S. to implement an immediate cease-fire. But, obviously, they were denied that request. People all over the world have been helping Lebanon in one way or another, be it through letters, demonstrations, donations, blogging (that would be me and many others like me - believe me there are thousands), and much more. Yesterday, my jaw dropped when I heard the news announcing the aid Saudi Arabia sent Lebanon --> 500 million dollars as a GIFT and 1,000,000,000 (9 0's!!!) as a LOAN WITH NO INTEREST! Yeah, I would say that would help a lot in rebuilding the country, that is, if the many corrupt politicians we have decide not to take a couple of millions to buy a yacht or a house in Beverly Hills. But I feel secure knowing that Seniora is in charge now; I look at him and I see a person who loves his country. Our president??? Dont get me started, just throw him a banana to chew on until all this is over and watch him try to take the credit for it. Anyway, I just wanted to say:
THANK YOU SAUDI ARABIA

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 7/26/2006 07:52:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr