Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Superman Returns
July 20, 2006
Yesterday was the 7th day of the war on Lebanon. I had spent a week doing nothing but work and watching the news; even sleep is something I haven't been doing just in case I miss something on the news. Believe me, if I didnt have to go to work, I would sit at home all day stuck to the TV following the news. But yesterday, I had to get out and get my mind off things a bit; a kind-of recharge I guess. A friend of mine, Taline, works in Gulf Bank and was awarded a few free tickets to the "Superman Returns" premium. And, knowing that I'm a Superman fan, naturally she invited me along. One word describes my reaction when I got out.... WOW!!! I loved the movie, all the way from the beginning to the end. Maybe the end could have been a little less dramatic, but overall two thumbs up. The intro of the movie, with the music and the graphics, gave me an adrenaline rush cos it felt like the re-birth of superman. I dont wanna ruin the movie for anyone but I just have to say that the scene at the beginning, when Superman saves the plane, was incredible; what an amazing way to start off the movie. I will be watching it again for sure. It is one of those movies when you watch every detail and don't talk to the person next to you. But I gotta admit, my friend Steve had a funny comment when Superman pushes a plane in mid-air to "give it a boost".... shoo "paper plane haydy, eh??":) You had to be there for it. Anyway, I was smiling throughout the whole movie and got out with a huge smile on my face. So if you're wondering on whether or not to watch it....... GO WATCH IT!! and the best part is that there are no cut scenes, well maybe one kiss scene. Enjoy:)

Click below if you want to know more about the movie. Its the official site for "Superman Returns" movie.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 7/20/2006 07:57:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr