Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Back & Black
August 21, 2006
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack :) Yesterday I flew back to Kuwait and got here at 3:00 p.m. A little before we landed, I heard the captain on the mic saying "the temperature in Kuwait is 47 degrees"; I was actually afraid! I mean the temperature where I was was between 23 and 25 at its peak. Anyway, overall, I had a pretty chilled vacation. Mostly with family. First few days were really good cos I didnt have to wake up early nor worry about meeting some deadline next day. But soon the family reunions began and all those family obligations started popping up. I tried to dodge them, but where is one to go? All I wanted was some peace and quiet; I guess I got it. But the last two days were incredible; I went with my cousins to this beach resort where we spent two days, two incredible days. Swimming and tanning during the days and beach parties at night. Best of all, there was Almaza (for those who know what it is;)) and Smirnoff Ice:D!! Having those two made me feel like I was in Lebanon again, its been over a year since I tasted either one, man did I enjoy every single sip:) I got one hell of a tan during those two days, I am black now!! Its funny how someone gets a better tan on the beach in one day than a week on the pool. Time was passing slow when I was there, but when my vacation ended, I felt like time flew... I hate it when that happens! Now I'm back sitting behind my desk at work doing what I do, remembering how good it felt the past week when I was in bed at this time taking my time to wake up:( Oh well, is it good to be back?? I guess, in a weird twisted way, am glad to be back with all my friends and the life I got used to. But one thing I can say, a vacation is a must every once in a while or else you will go crazy; this was my first since I moved to Kuwait a year ago and I am looking forward for my next one. Now that I'm back, I can continue blogging :) I must admit, I did miss it, and missed reading what everyone has been up to, hope everyone has been blogging well cos I have a lot of catching up to do..

Conclusion: I'm back, I'm black, and I'm happy to be back

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/21/2006 09:16:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8/21/2006 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    wohhooo welcome backk fonzzz:)as i told you yesterday,this will be your last time going off this longgg..we missed yooouu!!
    you came at the right time no humidity..you missed the past 2 days a7la humidity:) glad to know that you enjoyed it and had the maximum realaxation:P

    So welcome back to realityy work work workkk!!and yellaa start your posts..been waiting for 10 days :)

     
  • At 8/21/2006 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hehe... khalas.. wont let it happen again:) missed u too. Am back now working and blogging and hanging. Was great to see u yesterday!!

     
  • At 8/21/2006 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    7emdellah 3ala il salamaaaa :) nawarat il Kuwait :) I MISSED YOU!! akher mara itsafer for 10 days !! anyways it's good to have you back :) ....cool tan :P

     
  • At 8/21/2006 09:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back habibi..

     
  • At 8/22/2006 07:55:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda, i missed u too.. A LOT. khalas wont travel again this long:P its good to be back;)

    maze, thx bro.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr