Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Diva's
August 02, 2006
Last night, Nathalie and Soha were at Diva's having a hubbly bubbly so I followed them after leaving Fady's place. When I got there, the place was packed and when I walked in, I heard the music pumping (not my kind of music but damn was it loud). So I go upstairs where the girls are sitting, and it was so crowded, they had trouble getting me a chair. Also it was Karaoke night!! And people were choosing songs to sing, english and arabic, mostly Arabic. YOU SHOULD HEAR THE VOICES!! most of them at least:) I was sleepy when I got there, I left wide awake:) Well, I shouldn't be talking cos I know my voice sucks when it comes to singing, I will stick to (spinning) DJing:) but at least I know that and dont want others to suffer. Funniest was this one guy who got really into it and started yelling out "Yaaaaaalla" every few lines and was sitting on his chair leaning back with one leg over the other, like he was some real singer in a video clip; his voice also sucked. The girls with me also sang, it was more of a duet and they were pretty good, ofcourse they were cracking up while singing. To top it all, when we got the bill, we found out it was 5 KD minimum charge per person, and all I had was a cappucino during my 15 min stay!! I told the waiter and he said there was nothing he can do about it, some bull about counting heads on entrance crap. That pissed me off, if I knew that, I would have ordered food or something. This was my second time at Diva's. First time we had such a bad experience I decided not to go again. Yesterday... I dont know, I'm neutral.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/02/2006 07:50:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8/02/2006 02:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    El hmar byet3alam min awal mara!!!

     
  • At 8/02/2006 02:25:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    eh 7allak tit3alam wle jahish... man am gonna kick ur ass so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad:D

     
  • At 8/02/2006 02:59:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Fonz im sorry i cant help it...hahahahahahahahahahahaha whhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhah looll

    I imagined maze heek infront of me while saying it..ya allaaa shoo rayeeeeee2! i cant control myself lol

     
  • At 8/02/2006 03:04:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    yeah i dont blame u noush0:D i was laughing my ass off when I read it.. bass baddo dareb :D

     
  • At 8/02/2006 03:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No offense habibi....dont get mad but this is reality...c ya soon

     
  • At 9/05/2006 03:08:00 PM, Blogger Ahmed said…

    It's good to know what's Diva's is like now, I might be going there tonight.
    Karaoke? Oh no!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr