Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Hangout on Sunday
August 28, 2006
Last night my friends and I went to Hangout. Zak, a guitarist, was jamming there. He was playing and singing some amazing music like Zombie and Hotel California and many other Rock songs. I know I said before that I didnt like the place much but, yesterday, it was pretty good. I still dont like the food there though but the atmosphere, I adore. Anyway, Zak played for almost 2 hours nonstop and he managed to grab everyone's attention, which could only mean he is good. And when he was done, he went to every table and thanked the people for coming and finally went and sat down with his people. He knew some of the people on our table, being regulars and all. So Sunday would be I night I recommend you spend at hangout; also, wednesday they got two other guitarists playing together and are also pretty good. Enjoy:)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/28/2006 08:13:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8/28/2006 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    waaa i wish if i were thereee:(
    last night was a disaster for me!!

    Never Laugh hard when your sick!!

     
  • At 8/28/2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    noush. wish u were there too and sorry for making u laugh too hard:P

    marzouq. i wanted to sleep, but i dont wanna turn into a bum. It was tough getting out of the bum life and now that am out, dont wanna go back so i force myself to go out almost every night. You are more than welcome to come with anytime man.

     
  • At 8/28/2006 02:17:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    :) ....welcome to the hotelllll Californiaaaaaaa ...

    what do you think of my voice ??? :P

     
  • At 8/29/2006 07:43:00 AM, Blogger Sita said…

    you're right it's cool.. I like it too when they have the live music.

     
  • At 8/29/2006 07:59:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda. i think its sexy;)

    sita. yeah, i only like going when they have live music.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr