Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Red Bull
August 27, 2006
I am a Red Bull addict. I drink between 3 and 5 red bulls a day. Considering I work many hours per day (12-13), I need something to keep me going plus I like its taste. I tried not relying on red bull, but I almost fell asleep at work several times. Anyway, recently, friends and family noticed that I have been drinking more of it and have been stressing that I'm over doing it now; they are used to the idea that I always have a Red Bull can in my car or in my hand:) Everyone has been telling me about its health hazards and all that. So I did some research on it and found out some interesting things:
1. Because of the ingredient Taurine, Red Bull is categorized as a medicine!
2. Causes alterations in heart beat rhthyms which can cause considerable damage in the future.
3. Banned in Denmark, Norway, and France.
4. Gives some kind of euphoric feeling when mixed with alcohol... I already knew that, but I think euphoric is exagerrated.


I know its not too healthy, but I like it... I mean I do smoke and we all know not thats not healthy, but I still do it.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/27/2006 08:53:00 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 8/27/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    marzouq. ur absolutely right. i barely spend anytime at home. I hate being at home cos there is nothing to do and lately not enjoying watching TV.

    I should cut down on the red bull and will do so.

    As for coffee, I am also addicted to that. If i dont have it in the morning, I will have a headache all day.

    Damn I'm so messed up:)

     
  • At 8/27/2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    wai33333 I hate it :)
    but it seems that u like everything that I hate ... :(

    anyways H will be back soon and i'm going to tell her about your Red bull addiction :P JK

     
  • At 8/27/2006 01:03:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda.... i like u though :P and H already knows;) she is one of the people who wants me to quit it:)

     
  • At 8/27/2006 01:21:00 PM, Blogger لمياء الحالمة said…

    Just be aware of addiction

    try to stop for few days, if you could, and watch the symptoms of withdrawal

     
  • At 8/27/2006 01:33:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    lamia. thanks but i seriously doubt i will go through withdrawal symptoms:)

     
  • At 8/27/2006 02:44:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    marzouq.. how bout i dont try and just stick to the way i am:) actually during my 10 day vacation, i didnt have a single red bull and was fine. was having only one coffee a day, didnt even finish it. then again, i was sleeping half the time:)

     
  • At 8/27/2006 03:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drink redbull habibi...life is short!

     
  • At 8/27/2006 04:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :: I heard about it, but why BANNED ? i like the Sugar-free ;)

    becareful man :) i know we both like it but 3-5 !! thats HELL :P

     
  • At 8/27/2006 05:52:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze. am drinking man:)

    Frankom. its banned cos of the ingredient i mentioned, which is why they classified it as medicine. Now in France they have this energy drink that doesnt have that ingredient. Yeah i should cut down, but i hate the sugar free, i tried it...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr