Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Au Revoir Nadine
September 20, 2006
Yesterday was a busy day. On top of it being Steve's birthday, the gathering was also meant to be a farwell for Nadine, who left back to France this morning. She was here for a two week visit. It was her first time in Kuwait and she said she had a blast. She loved the malls, people (esp my friends), way of life, entertainment, coffee shops, restaurants, beaches, and the private parties. She is actually considering a working career in Kuwait in the future, that would be great!:) Her leaving hasn't hit me yet, but I'm sure it will when I get out of work and go home and she is not there for me to complain about work :P I got very used to her being around. I drove her to the airport today and on the way back I was kinda down. Well, Nadine, if you read this.... thank you for visiting, glad you had fun, I miss you already and so does everyone else. Good Luck and hurry back for another visit.

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/20/2006 01:30:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9/20/2006 02:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well we all gonna miss her

     
  • At 9/20/2006 02:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We already miss her too...enshalla she'll visit us back..

     
  • At 9/20/2006 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    I didnt have the chance to see her..it was only yesterday her last day,anyway i was so glad to meet her eventually before she left!! I can tell shes so sweet..yalla inshalla next time cuz im sure shes gonna ask to come again!! ;)

    If your reading this..was pleasure meeting you :)

     
  • At 9/20/2006 06:02:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    fonzy is depressed :(

    Nadine it was nice meeting you and I'm happy to know you enjoyed your stay in Kuwait and u liked our life style ...you are sweet :)

    je mange ....cheval....bonjour....
    il fait chaud ...il neige.....
    I think thats all the french I know .....oh yeah and Au revoir mon amie :P heheheh

     
  • At 9/22/2006 06:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was a really good trip, i will never forget it.
    A small country but with all that is necessary inside:)
    if i want to come back? SURE I WILL, at least for seeing you again... I already miss you:(

    Un grand merci à toi Saoud.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr