Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
For Lebanon Stickers
September 12, 2006













Few days ago, I found these stickers selling at a bookshop. Been wanting to get them for a while. So as soon as I saw them, I got them, and stuck them on my car and am loving them:) If anyone would like to get these stickers, you can find them at Atlas Bookshop, Qutaiba Street, Facing Nugra Complex, Hawally. They are for 1.5 KD each.

Also: You can get the bottom sticker from Sita by emailing at i.love.beirut@gmail.com and leave your name and phone number and she will get in touch with you. I'm still waiting to get mine:)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/12/2006 07:56:00 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9/12/2006 08:51:00 AM, Blogger Sita said…

    :P I know you are still waiting. I didn't forget you, was gonna call you yesterday, but I got a last minute business dinner which finished at 12! so today! Sorry I could'nt safter :S

     
  • At 9/12/2006 08:55:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hehe sita:) its cool dont worry about it. Been sitting at my desk everyday waiting for u to walk in with stickers all over;) Hope ur business dinner went well. Be waiting for ur call:)

     
  • At 9/12/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    btw, i got u those two stickers, they r with me:)

     
  • At 9/12/2006 01:27:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    its nice..btw my brother has 3 on his car..didnt know why yet!?! LOL

    Wanna be!!

     
  • At 9/12/2006 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    3 of what, noush?

     
  • At 9/12/2006 03:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My lifeeeeeeeeeeee is beiruttttt

     
  • At 9/12/2006 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    3 stickers fonz!

     
  • At 9/12/2006 06:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A little information for you fonzy, the ministry of interior is now set a campaign for stickers on cars, a friend of mine had a small sticker barely noticed on his license plate, they drew his license for a week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr