Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
My Day at Failaka
September 18, 2006
After sleeping for barely two hours, we woke up at 7:00 a.m. and were at the Marina by 8:15. We went directly to Zaatar W Zeit for breakfast. We were on the boat and on our way by 9:00 and spent an incredibly amazing day till early evening and were back in Kuwait city by 7:00. It was me, Nadine, Steve, Maze, and Steve. I bumped into Sita on the bus on our way back and she gave me the "I Love Beirut" stickers:) What we did that day:

The Boat
The beach









The Party


















The Village



















The Camel :P

Jet Ski
More pics here

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/18/2006 10:30:00 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr