Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Gossip At Work
October 12, 2006
Yesterday I posted about an important change in my career life. I had not told anyone about it except friends, family, and obviously the world since I posted it. But as far as I know, nobody at work is a blogger nor does anyone know that I'm a blogger and that I am Fonzy. Anyway, today I'm sitting at my desk and several people come up to me and congratulate me on the transfer telling me its very good for my future. Some came with balance sheets asking me for a financial analysis. I was pretty surprised as to how the news leaked. So I asked my boss if he told anyone, and he said he told nobody except his superior. And this is a typical example of GOSSIP!! I hate gossip from the bottom of my heart. When you are in a certain department, you should always keep in mind that everyone is watching you. If you sneeze, the whole place would know about it! Ok, I must admit it felt good that they are coming to me and need my help :P But I still hate gossip. The funny thing is that it has not been made official yet and already I got swamped with 6 balance sheets today and its still early in the morning. Hehe, ok now Im freaking out from the work load that is ahead of me and what is waiting for me! Good Luck to me:)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/12/2006 10:12:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10/12/2006 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Puppylove said…

    OMG i hate, i have this problem too with my boss, i have a good relationship with my boss, but when i ask him 2 not tell anyone about a conference, studying aboard...etc.
    He says, i cant lie (cuz he's religious), but i'll try not 2 say anything...then he goes around telling one person and ppl know and start 2 gossip:"Why her?"

    He's a really good man and i respect him alot and he's so good 2 us, but u cant keep a secret with him...he likes talking about anything....

    Yala go back 2 working hard...and take care of urself
    Good luck

     
  • At 10/12/2006 06:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its normal dude! If you breath they'll know...u know the subject i told u about regarding my career...its only u i told...today i've been hearing rumors about me...can u believe it...

     
  • At 10/12/2006 06:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it wasn't me fonzy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr