Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Procrealligence
October 10, 2006










Yesterday I posted "Vocab Skill Test" asking if anyone knew what does Procrealligence mean. I got several answers but were wrong. Until Izzi actually browsed the net looking for the word and finally found it. Read the comments on post. Procrealligence actually is an abbreviation for:

Pro: Pro-activity
Crea: Creativity
Lligence: Intelligence

This new word was introduced by Impact BBDO. It is one of the top advertising agencies in the Middle East, whose main offices are in Dubai, and have offices in Kuwait too. The pictures above are at the Kuwait offices, where I have friends working (namely Fady). Get used to this word because one day you will be using it in a sentence or something as it will be in the dictionaries next year.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/10/2006 12:45:00 PM  
39 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr