Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Up To the 12th Floor!!! :)
November 19, 2006
Finally, the move is over. For the past week, I've been very busy packing my stuff and closing cases for this day to come. Today wehn I came into work, I see my desk totally empty; there was nothing there, not even the chairs!! It turns out they finally made the move official and we are now located on the 12th floor and damn it is one hell of an incredible view!! :) I got an amazing sea view and I get to see the country from a perspective I have never seen before. Plus I got my own office, no longer a cubicle:) Thats a plus!! Also, it is all peace and quiet here so no worries about distractions and can now actually get some work done. The only problem is being seated on the glass and when the sun comes, it will hit me strong. Working on get some blinds for that! But, all in all, am happy with the move. These pics are what I see out my window!! Incredible:)






















And this is my new desk:)

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/19/2006 10:05:00 AM  
19 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr