Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
First Day at School
November 20, 2006
Yesterday was my first day at my course at IBS. When I first walked in, they had name plates for each of the students which we had to pick up and place before us. To start with, the teacher was 20 mins late and it was extremely boring waiting for him; when I got there, there were only 3 other guys in the room but the front table was full of plates. When the teacheer finally showed up, most of the other people had shown up. As usual, I sat all the way at the back of the class, just like the good olds days in university:) When the lecture finally starts, the dude is speaking in arabic!! We are supposed to be in an english-speaking institute, yet he is speaking arabic. Well that was fine by me, but there was one Indian student who had to focus on the notes to understand. The good thing was that we were given a copy of his notes so no need to take notes, that was a relief. It was a 3 hour class during which we had a 15 minutes break, when I had a coffee and a cigarette. All in all, the material was diverse and had some interesting points, although I already know most of the stuff which is why I am looking forward to learning new stuff in later classes; the teacher knows what he is talking about but sucks at explaining stuff, is dull, and for some reason, I dont think he likes me. As annoying as it was having to attend classes again, it reminded me of the university days, best days of my life!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/20/2006 09:13:00 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11/20/2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Puppylove said…

    U be a good student now...u hear?

    Whiten my face (AKA baye'9 wayhee)

    LOOOOOOOL

    Good luck

     
  • At 11/20/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    puppylove. i love how u translate arabic to english:) lol... whiten my face:P lol... dont worry, i am a good boy ;)

     
  • At 11/20/2006 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    oh my god !! dont get me started with IBS !! I hate them (the staff) I hate the building !! I hate the parking !! I hate the buses !! ..I hate how they tell you that the class is in english then u find out the Prof. will explain the whole course in arabic !! malattt 3alaihooooooooom :P

    Good luck ....say hi to the Egyptian security dude at the entrance he's cool :)

     
  • At 11/21/2006 07:23:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda. i experienced all u said! i just hope its all worth it and i learn something useful!

     
  • At 1/01/2010 01:34:00 PM, Anonymous Narayan Sukla said…

    Send gifts to Hong Kong. Birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, valentine’s day gifts to Hong Kong, mother’s day gifts to Hong Kong, father’s day gifts, christmas gifts to Hong Kong, christmas flowers, wine gifts, gourmet gifts, gift hampers to Hong Kong, holiday gifts, gift basket to Hong Kong, cristmas gift basket, wine gift basket to Hong Kong, gourmet gift baskets and corporate gifts to Hong Kong.

    We are an online gift shop always at your service. Service with top quality, lesser costs, high reliability and heart. Don't believe us. Simply experience it or even compare us. We know you will be with us and how we do it is simple! Some qualified directors, dedicated staff, top class & professional Hong Kong gifts network of 1000's of gift Shop penetrating countries states, cities & even small towns and of course a sound, smooth, fair & easy to use website based on high technology platform.
    www.giftbasketshongkong.hk

     
  • At 4/13/2010 07:38:00 AM, Blogger poulami said…

    Make a real splash of fun at the celebrations of your loved ones in Pune by sending flowers and cakes. Stun your dear ones to delight by delivering the spectacular fresh flowers and fresh cakes to Pune. We are one of the top online florists for the delivery of flowers and cakes to Pune for all occasions. For details, visit www.freshflowerspune.com.

     
  • At 6/29/2010 10:07:00 AM, Blogger sudipa said…

    Searching for the right gift for your loved ones? Get into http://www.yashflowersgifts.com and send gifts to Delhi for every event. Sending Delhi gifts online have become easier, convenient and safe with us.

     
  • At 7/21/2011 03:40:00 PM, Blogger Rightgadgets said…

    Blend of classical appeal with the funky and sporty style, that’s the signature feature that a Titan watch flaunts. Not surprisingly, this is the brand that has been the brand for the billions of people since decades. Collections from Titan has been synonymous with the style statement, and that style galore gathers at www.rightgadgets.in/items_subcat.asp?Category=Watches_India_Online&cid=4&brand=Titan for the watch lovers and collectors.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr