Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Slow Day
November 16, 2006

Today has been the slowest day ever. To start with, I slept barely 2 hours last night and woke up in the grumpiest mood ever not wanting to go to work although I knew schools were off and roads were empty. And it was very hectic at work and since I am so spaced out, it was taking me double the time to get things done. Also, I usually turn to blogging for a bit to change my mood but for some reason nobody is blogging, only a couple posts were up so far and extremely minimal visitors! And now that the day is finally over all I can think of is bed, my new boss comes up to me asking me to help him move a suitcase from the hotel to his new apartment but doesnt have a car. Since I am new, and so is he, I have to get on his good side as of now so I agreed. But if he asks me to carry it, am gonna shove it up his ass! Cant wait till tonight comes cos I got one hell of a night planned. Tonight we are going to Kabab-Ji to have dinner where a lot of people will be gathered up to bid Steve farewell, who is leaving tomorrow for a month's vacation in the States. After that, got a house party which I dont have to worry about getting cancelled:) Thats it for now. Am off to get all this shit out of the way and go hug my pillow.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/16/2006 03:09:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11/16/2006 05:56:00 PM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Man I know how you feel! Today just took too long to finish! I wanted to be riding! I didnt get enough sleep thats for sure!

    I need to hit the sac at a later point! But right now just chillin!

     
  • At 11/16/2006 07:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :: have a nice weekend :>

     
  • At 11/18/2006 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    marzouq. hope u got the rest u were looking for!

    frankom. thanks man. same to u:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr