Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Steve in L.A.
November 18, 2006
Steve called me less than an hour ago from Los Angeles. After a long Thursday night, he was on his way Friday morning at 10:00 with a hangover:P We had a gathering at Kabab-Ji to bid him farewell and later went to a small house party, and then continued the night (actually morning:P) at his place till 5:00 a.m. Sounding exhausted from the long trip, he hit the sack after being greeted by relatives for 3 hours and is probably still asleep now, keeping in mind they are 12 hours behind us. Apparently, from the second he got on the plane leaving Kuwait, transit in London for 9 hours, and then on his way to L.A. he was enjoying the drinks all the way having beers and cocktails throughout:) He will be gone for one whole month!! As much as I envy him and it feels weird without him being around, he deserved this vacation and needed it badly. When he returns, he should be able to start fresh and be in a much better mood. Hope you have a great time bro and make the best of every second!!

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 11/18/2006 03:06:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11/18/2006 03:39:00 PM, Blogger ananyah said…

    partied at his til 5:00am? ahaaa thats why he blew me off then and I got totally pissed at him :P

    He told me his flight was at 10pm and I found out from Mirna that the flight was at 10am which pissed me off even more since we only spoke for like an hr b4 him leaving and 57 minutes of the conversation was me shouting at him because he promised me he wouldn't go out on Thursday

    Oh well.... I miss him Fonzy!!!!

    He called me this morning but I was sleeping and he left me a voicemail about his flight & his mom is in London & he's getting a mobile today

    LA is 8 hrs behind the UK, so 11hrs behind Q8

    Ufffffffffffff It's only been 1 day and I'm dying! COME BACK ALREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY

     
  • At 11/18/2006 04:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stevoooooooo.........we'll miss u!

     
  • At 11/19/2006 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    have fun stevoo..we`ll miss you mwaaaaah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr