Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Recommended for IBS
November 16, 2006
When I came into work this morning and checked my work email, I received an email from the HR department requesting I fill in the documentation for the IBS program. IBS stands for the Institute of Banking Studies and supposedly offers the top programs in the country. It was usually made only for Kuwaiti citizens but has recently been open to expats who are recommended by big organizations. So apparently I was recommended to join this program! :) I guess I got the attention of someone upstairs:) Basically, it is a three month program, every monday and wednesday, three hours each session. Although I already know most of the stuff they are gonna teach, it will be good to refresh my memory and have a certificate which will be great for my CV; plus all expenses paid. But one thing is for sure is that I am gonna hate my mondays and wednesdays! I start tomorrow:P

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/16/2006 10:02:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11/16/2006 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    hahahaha! I was like who the fuck recommend him for IBS! Thats fucked up!

    I didnt even read your post just the title.. another meaing for IBS is irritable bowel syndrome! hahahahahaha

    I hope the course isnt too bad and it helps you do your thing!

     
  • At 11/16/2006 02:08:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    LOOOOOOOOL my bowels are fun and all the engine parts are oiled and working perfectly fine :D maybe i shud change the title!! LOL

    yeah i hope my IBS COURSE helps out too:)

     
  • At 11/16/2006 02:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it the credit analysis?

     
  • At 11/16/2006 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    yeah maze it is

     
  • At 11/16/2006 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thank u oracel:) and also thanks for visiting my blog, come again!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr