Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Disoriented
November 15, 2006

Working hours at the bank head office end at 2:30 but yesterday I walked out ay 7:30 in the evening so thats 12 hours of non-stop analysis of numbers and writing of financial reports, except for the hour I killed blogging:P Anyway, I had not had anything to eat except some biscuits in the morning so I passed by Jabriyah on my way home to pick up a sandwich for me and my dad, who for some reason likes Naif. So I went along with him. I parked next to Naif and walked into the place and started checking out the menu. Keep in mind that I worked 12 hours and had nothing to eat all day and was feeling very disoriented :P I was actually impressed cos I saw burger combos and hot dogs and stuff and was thinking "since when does Naif serve beef?" So I ordered what I wanted to order in the first place, chicken fillet combo, paid for it, and went outside to make a phone call while I waited for the food. I was pacing around talking on the phone with Soomi and I look up and I see Naif like 20 meters away. I WAS IN HARDEES!!!!! Damn I felt stupid!! :D

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/15/2006 09:46:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11/15/2006 10:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

     
  • At 11/15/2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    u like that, dont ya!?! :P am picking on myself here :D

     
  • At 11/15/2006 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    howahkan. i totally forgot man!! shit! i love those cookies:) yeah i was pretty messed up, but like u said, there is a good side to it i guess:P

     
  • At 11/15/2006 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its normal....let them work in banks and see if they're get crazy or not!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr