Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
CLK vs LIK
November 14, 2006















I am a member with the Lebanese in Kuwait (LIK) and been with them since over a year now. A few months ago, a new society was created called Cool Lebanese in Kuwait (CLK). LIK have been doing amazingly the past few years and ever since I joined them, I haven't missed any of their events. The CLK group have also been expanding and improving fast and are doing pretty well. They have been trying all sorts of different advertising and marketing strategies to attract as many members as possible and from what I'm seeing, its working. Been getting messages from them lately but never bothered to check their website until today. Personally, I didnt like their template and design much; I think its poor but they do have a lot of funky stuff up there. LIK, on the other hand, have a well organized and easy to read site. Also LIK events are on a higher scale and attract way more people. Still, lets not forget LIK has been around for years whereas CLK only a few months. Up till today, LIK attracted 1936 members and CLK 216 members. I see some strong competition coming up! Typical lebanese! Always competing!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/14/2006 04:32:00 PM  
11 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr