Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
New from Apple Bee's
November 15, 2006
I saw this poster on the road and thought I would share it with all Apple Bee's lovers. I think its been there for a while, but I just spotted it last night. Moving on, I spent all my world cup days there with a lot of people including Steve, Noush, Tal, Rampurple, Stallion, Maze, and many others. Cheers guys to great memories!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/15/2006 02:06:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11/15/2006 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Have you been to the one in Fintas area? It's simply fun! I mean if you go there on weekends you will find a majority of Americans there and not many Kuwaitis.

    I used to love having dinner there on weekends, avoiding the Salmiya/Bneid Al Gar rush!

     
  • At 11/15/2006 09:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was nice memories...really loved it..

     
  • At 11/15/2006 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    *cheers*

     
  • At 11/15/2006 11:41:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    howahkan. probably we would recognize each other. if u were there for the final, u wud remember a guy sitting on one of the tables way in the front with his face painted with the french flag. that was me:D havent been to the new one yet but i intent to

    jacqui. didnt know they had one. but it does sound interesting.

    maze. true dat:)

    ram. cheers:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr