Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Cheek Cheek
July 29, 2006
Thursday, the 27th of July, we went out and celebrated a birthday. Since we are in Kuwait and this blog is open to the public, I would rather not go into details of where and what we did. But I can tell you we had a great time and most importantly, the birthday girl had a blast. Noushig is the birthday girl, and she is one of my closest friends; she deserved the best birthday ever and i think we gave it to her:) Ayo.... if ur reading this.... everyone who was there, was there for you cos we all love you, well maybe except one person (u know who);) And we all wanna say............

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 7/29/2006 01:18:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7/29/2006 02:32:00 PM, Blogger Chai-7aleeb said…

    GREAT.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER..!

     
  • At 7/30/2006 12:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Fonzy .......this party was awesome....u should have not forgotten ur camera.....we shall do one again...(a party!)

     
  • At 7/30/2006 07:56:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Yeah it was a great party and I regret not having my camera. We did manage to take some phone pics, dont know if they are clear though. Next time, be sure I wont forget it.

     
  • At 7/30/2006 09:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    B`day girl is hereeee..:)I would like to say a BIG thanks to all of you guys,thanks for being there..I had the best party ever!!Watching you all with that cute smile on your faces,dancing(SOME ppl were dancing AND SINGING arabic too,e7eemmm,and they were good lol),singing,enjoying your time was the best part..I was happy cuz you were happy!!

    And about the camera..well i totally agree with "Anonymous"..WE HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN..but this time everyone should take care of his "Drink" ;)

    I love youuuu aaaalllllllllllll mwahh mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

    FOnzy...what can i say??ur the best mwah :)

     
  • At 7/30/2006 06:34:00 PM, Blogger tal said…

    hey hey hey, well i really enjoyed it, but as u all know we were facing some difficulties but thnx to the music and the special drinks guess we were able to just dance and forget :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr