Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Day at the Beach
July 29, 2006
Yesterday was Friday and my friends and I head to Hilton Beach to spend the day. Its a chilled place to be after a long week at work. Im considering getting a membership there. But what is up with the prices?? Its 450 KD per year at Hilton and 750 KD at Palms!!! Even the most expensive beach in Lebanon wouldn't charge that much and lets not even consider comparing.

Anyway, back to our day on the beach.... we spent it in the pool for a bit, then down to the beach, then tan, than pool, then beach, and the cycle keeps going. I finally got a tan.. For those that dont know me, Im pretty tanned and its hard for me to get more tanned so was very happy to get a slight tan yesterday:) Overall it was a pretty good well needed and well deserved day, if i might say. So i recommend you to check it out if you ever need to relax. Your other option would be Palms, but it isnt as relaxing as Hilton.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 7/29/2006 01:07:00 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr