Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
EDO
July 31, 2006
After hearing from Jazz for many months about how good EDO is, although I dont like sea food and it is a sushi place, we visited it yesterday for dinner. I actually enjoyed the food, it was pretty good, although the sushi I ordered was mainly vegetables and had some crab in it; that I can handle, but stuff like Salmon, no way on earth. Its just the smell of fish which I cant handle; the smell makes me want to puke. My dad loves the fish market, and he likes going there once a week to see whats new there. I go to Virgin once a week to check out new House CDs and my dad checks out new fish:) Funny, eh?? Anyway, he used to drag me along with him at first; I would drop him off at Souk Shark Fish Market and drive all the way to the other end till I cant smell fish no more, and would pick him up when done. But yesterday, I gotta admit and give EDO credit for job well done; the food was really good and there was no smell of fish at all. Good choice Jazz, we must go there again, and this time with your #1 fan ;)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 7/31/2006 12:30:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7/31/2006 03:36:00 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    JC was supposed to go with Purg and I last night! I knew he went after we left and I am glad he wasn't alone!

     
  • At 7/31/2006 04:58:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    oh oh.... does this mean he is in trouble??? he did tell me there was some kind of girls-blogger meeting going on... But, in his defense, he wasnt gonna come but got a lot of shit from the girls that wouldnt take no for an answer

     
  • At 7/31/2006 05:51:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said…

    i dont know how ppl like that place, our food was bloody fishy !! well good you liked it.

     
  • At 7/31/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    judy... maybe you just had an unlucky visit, u should try again:)

     
  • At 7/31/2006 08:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good choice Jazz....i'll definately repeat it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr