Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Stupid Jokes
August 02, 2006
Who ever said that as you get older you grow out of stupid jokes. I just got back home and spent the whole drive back trying to fix things between two good friends of mine who were in a serious fight. After so many calls and messages, I finally got them talking to each other. After their call, one calls me and tells me the fight got bigger and they were insulting each other BIG time. So I'm sitting there trying to fix things between them, talking to one by one in turn. All this and I'm dead ass sleepy and tired and just wanna go to bed cos gotta wake up at 6:00. Finally, one of the jackasses feels sorry for me cos I sounded very tired and told me it was all a prank they were pulling on me. IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!! That shit pissed me off, but I said I was cool with it cos apparently I AM THE MATURE ONE!!! I know you two will be reading this in the morning which is why I am writing it before I sleep plus you ruined my sleep, I cant sleep no more!!! I am seriously gonna kick both you asses when I see you cos I am a zombie tomorrow at work!! You think that was a stupid joke or not?
Update: One of the two guys read my blog this morning and felt wrongfully accused so he explained what happened... Turns out one of them was playing a joke on both of us then tried to convince the other to join in against me, which he did for a few minutes but felt sorry for me cos I was exhausted so he spilled it out. So the other guy will get a nice ass kicking on his own when I see him:)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 8/02/2006 12:39:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8/02/2006 01:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Te3eesh w tekol gheira....u should know us by now...it's a joke between brothers...so take it easy...luv u..:)

     
  • At 8/02/2006 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    And my 45 size foot up your ass will also be a joke between brothers :) So take it easy when I do that joke on u bro :D

     
  • At 8/02/2006 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    this story reminds me...hmmmm!!

    "Noush if this is a kind of joke then its a stupid joke..!!"

    Come on Fonzzzz admit it!!your too easy:)this is the second time now!!3an jad t3eesh wo takol ghaira:)

     
  • At 8/02/2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    yeah ur right noush... and both jokes r cos people know that I care about my friends and their problems. Next time, I will just tell whoever to work it out and leave me out of it. Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice shame on me ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr