Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
A Pause
July 31, 2006
Israel suspended air strikes on Lebanon for 48 hours to investigate the strikes on Qana yesterday, killing 56 people, most of whom were women and children. Hezbollah also did not fire any rockets on Israel last night. All those dead women and children bought Lebanon only two days of peace, and I doubt we will get past one day. Also, Rice has finally given in to all the foreign pressure because she is witnessing first-hand experience of this slaughter, unlike Bush who is at home trying on the new sweater Blair got him. WE DONT WANT A BREAK, WE WANT THIS TO STOP!!!!!!
Update: Cease-fire my ass. Israel continues to strike south Lebanon. Rice is calling for an immediate cease-fire now and asking for international forces to be depolyed along the border. And Israel refuses cease-fire and vows to continue and broaden its attacks and is already recruiting 20,000 additional troops preparing for an intense ground assault on Lebanon. I smell a second Palestine.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 7/31/2006 01:00:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr