Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Cafe Supreme
October 21, 2006

Last Thursday night we went to Cafe Supreme for a late dinner and coffee. Been going there a lot recently and I have grown attached to the place. We got there at around 10:15 after leaving the house at 9:00; took me that long cos of all the traffic. It was the first time I go to that area on a Thursday night, now I know why I have always avoided going there on weekends. Anyway, got there all stressed out especially that it took us a while to find a parking spot; actually we didnt, ended up giving the car to vallet, which I hate! We got there, and found a table and was able to relax then. I had the Quesadilla sandwich and some of Chicken Roll, both were greatIt was a chilled and relaxed night, I enjoyed it.











Pros:

(1) Good food & drinks
(2) Welcoming hospitality
(3) Fast service
(4) Pleasant staff
(5) Great location
(6) Comfortable seating
(7) Great view
(8) Reasonable pricing
(9) Funky decoration

Cons:
(1) Traffic passing by can be annoying
(2) Kids in cars passing by throwing remarks

Would I Go There Again?
Definitely, at least once or twice a week.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/21/2006 10:30:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10/21/2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Where is this place?

    I tend to like Casper and Gambini, the strange philly cheese steak they have!

     
  • At 10/21/2006 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    its in salmiya facing sultan center, in bustan center. i tried the philly steak at casper, amazing! i even posted about it earlier:) even got a pic of it:)

     
  • At 10/21/2006 04:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yalla....who's in for Supreme today?

     
  • At 10/21/2006 05:06:00 PM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    lol! Man there is no way I would go there! I really hate traffic so much that I avoid going certain places! Thats it! Im done with all the damn traffic!

     
  • At 10/21/2006 11:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have never been to that place
    x-(
    Am I invited the next time I will be in town?

     
  • At 10/22/2006 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    marzouq, i dont blame u man. but if u want to see these new places, that is the price to pay, and i gotta admit, its worth it sometimes.

    blue ice. ofcourse u r invited! u r more than welcome to join:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr