Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
My Blog..... Updated
October 29, 2006
After my latest post asking people for feedback, I got a lot of constructive comments. Thanks guys for the tips. I took them all seriously since most of those that commented have been blogging way longer than I have and know what they are talking about. So here we are...... I tuned as much as possible and made it a lot less blue, barely any blue noticeable actually. I think it is more readable and more attractive now. Still as busy but it doesnt show it as much. I know it needs more work, but right now I cant be bothered trying to decipher any more HTML; hasnt been easy especially since I am a beginner at HTML. Ok... now I welcome more feedback and again would love to hear your comments and opinions! Thanks :)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 10/29/2006 11:05:00 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10/29/2006 01:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh i missed that i had so much feedback to give .. darn it ... ooh but i'm in london :p

     
  • At 10/29/2006 05:51:00 PM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Ok its a little bit better, but I cant see the comments for some reason.. hmmm

    did you edit the style sheet or just the page itself!

    I dont know how you dont like wordpress, its so simple and has lots of tools and plugins!

     
  • At 10/29/2006 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    marzouq, the reason u cant see the comments coz the font is black on a black background its a matter of changing font color

     
  • At 10/29/2006 09:10:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    marzouq. like rita said, the comments are black and so is the background so they dont show. been trying all day to find where and how in the damn template code to change the comments color but cant. its pissing me off. i editted the html of the page itself. actually learned a lot from doing this:) i tried wordpress but i cant seem to get the hang of it. one thing i hate about it is that u cant upload pics from the hard disk.

     
  • At 10/29/2006 09:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its good bro...i wanna change mine coz i'm bored of it...

     
  • At 10/31/2006 12:21:00 AM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    sweetie its easy
    in the first section where it says body, it says color #000000 ... change that

     
  • At 10/31/2006 08:16:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    rita... its not working! :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr