Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
My Day at Bnaider
October 26, 2006




























Yesterday, the family and I were invited to Bnaider to a friend's chalet to spend the day and so we did. I was driving for over 45 minutes and the road felt like it had no end, damn it was far. I love driving, but when it is a straight road with nothing but sand on your left and right, you gotta feel sleepy at some point. But it felt good being able to step on the gas pedal going 170 all the way:) I must say I was impressed by the chalet area. Each chalet is more luxorious than the one next to it, and each had its own private area on the beach that people can just hang out and do whatever they want without having to worry about who is watching. People go there to escape society and all its headaches; sounds perfect to me! We spent the day there, had lunch there, spent the evening just chit chatting and catching up on old times. Felt amazing being able to have a meal in the outdoors without frying our brains from the sun. The beach looked incredible too, the water was very calm and looked very clean. First time in Kuwait I see such clean waters. The only problem was the humidity. Also, would be great if I can do a party there :P

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/26/2006 09:03:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr