Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
School Traffic Insanity
October 30, 2006



















I dont think I left any insult that I didnt say this morning. I was cussing from the second I left the house. The traffic was incredible today. Reminded me of Ramadan days, and worse. Only difference was that it was not sunny; the weather was great. This is what I like, no sun and cool temperature. Recently the traffic police closed the road leading from Hawally to Kuwait Highway (I think its called Maghreb Motorway) so I am forced to make a lengthy turn to the 4th ring road and from there take the highway. There were cars everywhere, crazy people trying to make it to work, people standing waiting for the bus and most of them stand on the road until some speeding cars scares them off, half sleep people attempting to wake up, everyone playing bumping cars.... its a catastrophe! And on the way, I have to pass by 3 different schools!!! Each is more annoying than the other. It took me 45 minutes to get to work!











Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/30/2006 09:25:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10/30/2006 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Shwaish said…

    i hate traffic, and instead of cursing i daydream. so i end up being to slow in reacting to wats around me so other drivers start cursing me :( but 4rth ring road is forever and always a hassle to be on!! allah iy3eenik! find another route for ur own sanity

     
  • At 10/30/2006 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    lol... u dont daydream while druving!! u look at the road at all time :P yeah am looking for an alternate route, need to find one asap!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr