Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Via Dotchi
October 21, 2006
Friday afternoon I was bored at home so decided to go and take care of some shopping I had postponed for weeks. Every once in a while you get bored of the clothes you wear to work and a change is needed. So I head to where I usually buy my working clothes in the old Salmiya area. Everytime I go there thinking I will buy a shirt or two, I end up leaving with much more. The prices I get from this place are incredible and the merchandise is diverse and very reliable. Dont be fooled by it being a small place, I think their stuff is as good as any of those high brands, if not better. Not to mention their reasonable prices. I ended up leaving with two suits, 4 shirts, and 4 ties. If you pass by that area, I recommend you try it out; I'm sure you will like what they got. Its facing the Mercedes showroom.

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/21/2006 11:04:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10/21/2006 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Im really not the shopper type! I go once every 6 months to a year not buying cloths..

    I go in one time i know exactly what I want and I buy it..

    then I leave!

    I still have cloths that I havent worn because Im always wearing dishdashas! hehehe

     
  • At 10/21/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    same here. i HATE shopping. I go once every few months and but shitload of stuff and make sure i dont have to go back in a while. I hate trying on clothes at a store!

     
  • At 10/21/2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    mabrook :)

     
  • At 10/22/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thanks noush:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr