Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Virgin is Sorry
November 14, 2006

Last night Steve and I went to Virgin, Marina Mall. I was surprised by how much the place changed. For starters, the panasonic section expanded and now has its own entrance and its own cashier. Now that got me wondering, why the hell is virgin renting out that space? I mean, its not like they got a huge area to be covered and they dont know what to do with it. This virgin is probably the smallest in the world and instead of making use of it, they decide that it will pour in more profit than if they use it efficiently. Moving on to the House/Trance CD section which I could get to blindly and what do I see? "Sorry for the Inconvenience"!!! Apparently, they are redecorating and shifted all the CDs to another area. I go to where they shifted the CDs and I find maximum 20 CDs!! I kept looking around thinking I missed something, but I didnt. Because of renovation issues and customs problems, they have not imported any new CDs during the past few weeks! My CD collection is bigger than the one they got displayed!! All I can say is that Virgin continues to dissapoint me, be it prices, meeting the worldwide known Virgin standards, and not being up-to-date on their products. And I hate where they put the new cashier stand, more wasted space. They gotta shape up, they have a lot to be sorry about!

Related post by Toxy on lack of DVDs.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/14/2006 08:08:00 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr